Women are posting powerful side-by-side Instagram photos to show how gaining weight has transformed their bodies

Women are posting powerful side-by-side Instagram photos to show how gaining weight has transformed their bodies
Women are posting powerful side-by-side Instagram photos to show how gaining weight has transformed their bodies, Despite facing immense pressure, women on Instagram are posting photos to prove there's power in gaining weight.
The trend, which we first read about on the Daily Mail, is simply about spreading body positivity through hashtags.
A combined total of nearly 100,000 users have shared before-and-after snapshots, using the hashtags #gainingweightiscool and #screwthescale to empower others.

"A simple number does not define who I am?! The picture on the left I weighed 115, the picture on the right which [sic] is my current weight of 140," one user wrote in the caption of her post below.
She added, "Do I care that I'm 25 pounds heavier than what I was before? NOT ONE BIT. I am stronger, healthier, and all around happier." Another person detailed her journey toward living a "balanced" life.
"In the past year, I've learned so much about myself and grown as a person (in both senses of the word😉)," she wrote. "Recovering is not easy. It takes a conscious decision every day to live this life. I decided my health and my life were more important than any number on a scale." One Instagrammer said she's "happier than ever" and now has the confidence to "post bikini pictures on social media."

Someone else pointed out that it's important to own your "transformation."

Share on Google Plus

About JULIA

Oddepia Is Our Company And Our Mission To Publish Latest News As Soon As Possible. Please Like And Share If You Like.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment